Last year, an estimated 35 million Americans were expected to hit the road for Memorial Day weekend travels according to ABC News (http://tinyurl.com/cly8lea). This year, you can most likely expect the same or even more depending on weather and gas prices.
So, if you haven’t started planning for your Memorial Day weekend trip, now is the time to do it before it’s too late! There are many places that we offer that are within driving distance or a short flight from your home. Here is a list of some great destinations that we recommend:
· Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
· Branson, Missouri
· Port Clinton, Ohio
· Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
· Gatlinburg, Tennessee
· Hilton Head, South Carolina
All of these destinations are great for family gatherings and have many activities that you and your family will enjoy! Also, here are some packing tips if driving by car:
· Never forget your pillow!
· Pack car safety items ie: jumper cables, first aid kit, flares, tools...etc.
· Sunglasses, GPS, car chargers, and paper towels (in case there is a mess)
· Activities/games if you have young children that get bored easily
· Packing food and drinks in a small cooler will help you save money!
We hope these destinations and tips help with your travel choices for this upcoming Memorial Day weekend! Everyone have a safe and fun holiday!